The SRA logo indicates that Anthony King Solicitors is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Our SRA number is 667263.
What this means for you:
- we must meet the high standards set by the SRA
- we have professional insurance
- you can complain to the SRA or the Legal Ombudsman if things go wrong
Lexcel is the Law Society’s quality mark for excellence in practice management and client care. It sets the standard for:
- effectively manage risk
- increase client satisfaction
- comply with new practice rules and regulatory requirements
Specialist Quality Mark (SQM)
The SQM is an organisational standard which was designed to ensure that providers of legal services are well run and provide excellent client care. The SQM was developed to help ensure that:
- members of the public in need of specialist advice receive a quality service; and
- the Legal Aid Agency can be confident when procuring legal advice services that those providers with whom they are contracting with have effective quality management processes in place.
Legal Aid Agency (LAA)
We have a contract with the LAA which means that we have a duty to assess you for legal aid and offer you services under legal aid if you are eligible.
The lawyers at Anthony King Solicitors are also accredited to the following panels:
The Law Society
- Children law
- Children matters – public law and private law